Thread: Excell is not Auto Sorting with the IF Formulas

Excell is not Auto Sorting with the IF Formulas

Hello,
    I work normally work on Microsoft excel.I am facing the problem related with the IF function.My columns are not auto sorting when names are updated in the corresponding fields.Basically i do the work of pay print sheet named "PAYS COLLECTED" it automatically brings names into the column using a IF formula .If the people have to collect the money.I hope that some body help me for this problem because it is wasting my lot of time in sorting. So please reply me as early as possible.

Re: Excell is not Auto Sorting with the IF Formulas

I have looked upon this problem and the reason why you are facing this problem is because the cells which contain the IF formula's are not actually changing. There is a solution for this problem , you change the macro to point at the original cells and this information is being put in the cell. This should sort out your problem .Now after doing that it should work for you. If you need some more help then you can reply me back.

I really thank you for giving the fast reply .But now i am bit confused that how i will make this work going. If i am doing the thing what you said then it is not displaying the name where i want it to display and the name can only be generated because of a one in the column and the row and also due to the IF formula .So i would like to get some more help ,if you are not running out of time.

It is correct when your macro is either in the This-workbook object or the management "management" object , i.e the VBA editor which is on the left hand side must be located under either the This-workbook object or management "management" object. If you want to see the above code then double click on them and the code might be in one of them. If it is in the pays "PAYS COLLECTED" object, it will not work as you want .Hope this help to you.

No i tried the things what you have said to do .I attached the code into the Management Section as you have said and removed the code from the Pays section in the vba editor, but still the pay section is not updating after doing so many changes in the management section. I am having no idea that i will i solve this problem and the problem is causing lot of difficulty in doing the work.