Thread: Windows 7 x64 Shared Printer - Remote print jobs get stuck in queue

Windows 7 x64 Shared Printer - Remote print jobs get stuck in queue

I am using the Microsoft's windows 7 on my computer which has the HP LaserJet 1018 connected to it. At these moment i am printing from my Note book and at the same time running the Windows 7.I have also created a Home group and both the systems are connected to that, all the authentication stuff is fine but when i try to print from the laptop the print job enters the print queue and stays in "spooling" indefinitely and it does not print in any of computer.

Re: Windows 7 x64 Shared Printer - Remote print jobs get stuck in queue

Your printer is connected in to the network and it is a Home group, so first you to have check the settings in the network option in the "Network Connection" in the control Panel. These is a issue that might occur due to the overload on the processor and your system might get slow so the print job gets stuck in between, this will help you to resolve your problem.

I have tried to make correction in the Network settings in "Network Connection" in the control Panel but it didn't worked for me and the problem of the slow printing in the network still exists. Please provide me a way to overcome these issue i will be very grateful to you for ant kind of the suggestion on the given topic.

I found the solution for that first remove the essential features of the Hp printer driver and then open the registry editor and then go to the following location that is given below:
    • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Print\Monitors

After that delete the "HPLJ1018LM" folder from there.
    Then open the Windows Explorer and go to the location as stated below;
    • C:WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3

Then rename the file "ZLhp1018.DLL" to a different name may be as "ZxLhp1018.DLL" after that restart the system and your problem will be resolved.
    Last edited by Eric B; 15-09-2010 at 04:03 PM.

There may be a problem in the printer driver that is why there is no connection available in the network and if it is there then connection failed to perform action. These can be resolved by reinstalling the printer driver CD that you got with the HP Printer, this will resolve your problem of the slow printing by the Printer.

If your printer is working very poorly in the Network then there seems to be some internal hardware problem in it, so go to the HP service center for further help. If your printer is in the warranty period then you can go for the replacement, this will be the best option available for you to resolve your printer issue.