Thread: Rapport Banking Security Software

Rapport Banking Security Software

Hello,
    i am interested in installing the security software of rapport banking software,these kind of software which is mostly recommended for the use in the banks, as i have no idea about this software, i would like to have guidance before installing this software as i have heard that it slows down the performance of the pc and even interferes with the other other security softwares.

Re: Rapport Banking Security Software

The question about rapport software which you have in your mind before its installation, but according to me the software which you would like to install will just provide you the required details on the weekly basis upon the various hijacks which has taken place,for some extend it is good for the use as it will secure the personal data from getting decrypted.

The software of rapport security software which you would like to install,i feel that such kind of software are mostly meant for the web security where larger companies have there online communication between customers and the companies,these software is recommended on who does the e-commerce business where access of threats are prevented.

As per the security is concerned for you,you would like to install the software of rapport banking, so i would like to inform you that if the pc is mostly used for personal work at home and not at the e-commerce level so this kind of software are not necessary, so according to performance which you require you may try to use the security software of avast, kaspersky,quick heel etc.