Thread: Excel and Sage line50

Excel and Sage line50

Hello,
    The personal accounting is mostly done on on my excel, but recently i have installed sage line50 2010,but all the files which i require to be opened in my documents are been found to be opened in sage line50,it is creating problems for me, so please any one help to overcome this problem that my required files are available in the prescribed locations.

Re: Excel and Sage line50

The problem for the sage line50 which you find, as the file are found available in sage line50 when you try to open the excel, as mostly the files get open when you double click on the folders in excel,at this kind of the situation it is the requirement of the change of program which opens the files when you double click on it, so the change of the program is mostly depends upon the operating system which you use.

As the sage line50 which interrupts the excel for opening the excel files in my documents,i feel that there has to be done some default changes so that files may get open in excel rather that in sage line50,so you may try to remove the document path and change the location and restart excel and try to open the folder then it will be opening in the new location which is suggested,then remove the new location and assign the my As the sage line50 which interrupts the excel for opening the excel files in my documents,i feel that there has to be done some default changes so that files may get open in excel rather that in sage line50,so you may try to remove the document path and change the location and restart excel and try to open the folder then it will be opening in the new location which is suggested,then remove the new location and assign the my document path,restart excel it will be assigning my documents as default for files to open.

The question made you about the files which get opened in sage line50 instead of the my documents in excel, according to me you might have been found a box at the left side of the sage line50 where you must have been clicked on it and made ok sign over it where there might have been some changes done in the default settings where it is asked for the file to be opened in sage line50,where you just have to unmark the sign so that files may not get opened in sage line50 unless you insist it to be opened.