Thread: Windows Moviemaker, Picasa and .mov file

Windows Moviemaker, Picasa and .mov file

Hello,
    A particular video clip is downloaded from picasa and it is able to play on the windows media player,it is .mov file type, but my aim is to move that downloaded video to moviemaker,as the issue is when the video is imported it does not get imported with other files,so please any one help me to sort out this problem so i may edit this video.

Re: Windows Moviemaker, Picasa and .mov file

The import problem of the video to the moviemaker which is downloaded from picasa, and it is the type of.mov, file would like to recommend that for the import of this video you may make better use of device to be connected to the machine through usb cable then you have to click capture from video device which is available on toolbar of Windows Movie Maker. As once your device is detected then you may follow the steps which pop up on your screen.

As the question which is asked by you for the video which is taken through the camera is not able to be imported to the moviemaker, as all other files get imported,so according to me the moviemaker is not able to open the particular video so i feel that the captured video to converted to some other extent so that the movie maker recognizes it.

The issue which you have with your downloaded video in picasa, which is not supporting to import in the moviemaker along with the other videos which are available,the video which is available try it to be converted into the .avi format, try to check the settings for the video which you have to be converted once this is done you may be able to import the video to the movie maker and edit it as you desire.