Thread: Disabling unwanted programs at start-up

Disabling unwanted programs at start-up

I want to know that how to disable programs that start unnecessarily when you start our computer in order to keep only the programs that must necessarily start and thus free up resources to make faster computer. When I tried to uninstall , a window pops up: Error deleting file , not delete access denied.Please help.

Re: Disabling unwanted programs at start-up

To disable the automatic startup of software and programs on your computer , we will use Ccleaner Software, I advised already in the tutorial on troubleshooting slow internet and windows . Ccleaner provides an overview of programs that start out at startup. Here is a screenshot of the software Ccleaner with which I will disable the automatic startup of MSN Messenger ( Windows Live messenger ) that I use but of course I did not need that gets under way each time I turn on my computer.

Pull down the Start menu, then click Run. In the window that appears on the screen , type msconfig and click [ OK]. Windows Vista, type msconfig directly into the search bar of start menu then confirm with [Enter ] . In the System Configuration Utility window , click the Startup tab. In the list , uncheck the programs you no longer wish to run at Windows startup. Finally, click on the button [OK ] to save the changes.

This is the way to check what programs are running at start-up and removing undesirable characteristics : (It is very easy)
    1) Click Start
    2 ) Click on Run
    3) Type msconfig
    4) Wait for a popup window .
    5) Click the Startup tab
    6) A check boxes next to items you do not want to load start-up. Please make sure you know what you are doing. If he is not familiar with you do not uncheck anything. Some programs need to start at start-up Windows to function properly.ncheck that you are sure you do not want. Example : MSN Messenger .
    7) Once done hit OK.

When you install new programs like Nero Scout, for example, which is a backup utility. This software is loaded automatically start-up. When this occurs follow the steps above to uncheck it . I also had the same experience with Trillian (a mailer ) and much more. What I automatically open start-up NoAdware are , Avast , and Comodo Firewall software . Those are important for safety /. You can also remove most of the software to run start-up by visiting their settings. Take for example NoAdware or Avast . By opening the software and go to settings , there is an option that allows you to enable or disable the run start-up Windows.This technique works on all versions of Windows , as you button start-upYou can do it . If it is not easy to open the software that runs start-up. Then go to its settings to disable the start-up. Who gives your start-up a speed boost.

Start the program to remove the special programs we will use here RevoUninstaller and select the program you want to delete from the list. Select " Uninstall "from the menu at the top RevoUninstaller you asked if you are safe - click yes and select "Advanced Uninstall " from the menu below. You can choose to do it safely if you feel uncertain or moderate , if you 're in a hurry, but Advanced is the best and most effective.