Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-09-2010

no "STEREO MIXER" in windows XP. i cannot record anything

hi! i know this topic has already thread, but the solution of all threads no work for me, so, here is the problem:
my computer is pentium iv, XP sp3, i can hear, movies, song, internet, but the problem is i cannot RECORD anything, please, give me a hand, i tried all without a solution, i will thank you a lot.

here you can see the stereo mixer is no there. so i cannot active it.

here you can see the stereo mixer do not appear, instead is an option call: "volumen the microfono" and "front mic" . two microphone options?????

here is the properties area , check the stereo mixer, but you can see, it do not appear in properties neither

here is regedit area, i saw in a forum a guy actived the option of stereo mixer here, but the path are no the same, so, if you see the REAR carpet, there are some files that are ON. but this do no work for me.

here is the control panel, no big deal, but may can help.

here is the service option, the device is in automatic mode

here, i tried to record a song, but all option of sound card here do not work, you can see the stereo mixer is not in the option area, so i cannot record anything.
Old 14-09-2010

Re: no "STEREO MIXER" in windows XP. i cannot record anything

As you are unable to find the stereo mixer then i think that there is some problem in the Windows File System might got corrupted. I will advise you to repair the Windows with the Windows Installation CD and see whether it is working with the system of yours or not. I hope this will resolve the issue with the same. Thanks.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,