Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 13-09-2010

"svchost.exe" not detected by windows

Hi friends
I newly have a problem after complete scan of my computer by 'ESET NOD 32'. It comes a error detection message about "scvhost.exe", I deleted that with other results it come with. But whenever I reboot my system it comes with an error message that "windows cannot find scvhost.exe". Can any one give me the solution about this error......?
Old 13-09-2010

Re: "svchost.exe" not detected by windows

I have an also that kind of problem. Have you restore to your computer to the latest restore point? I had get rid from this problem by restoring my system in latest restore point of my computer. For this go to "start menu" then then go to "Accessories" after "System restore" under "System tools", and select your system's latest restore point by date and time. And wait for a moment for restoring your system. After complete restore the system will automatically reboot. BY this you can got all your missing files. Just try it .........
Old 13-09-2010

It may occur for displacement (from one directory to another) of the file. If you are not able to find a copy of svchost.exe in the folder C://WINDOWS/System32 then search the file into system searching function by typing the file name. It might be removed to another location. After searching, copy the file and paste it to the correct folder (C://WINDOWS/System32). If you fail to locate the file in your computer, I would suggest you, copy it from another system with the same version of your windows operating system and paste it to your system.
Old 13-09-2010

You have to know about the "Anti Virus" software terminology. When "Anti Virus" shows any highlight error message, never delete that one. You should heal or quarantine by your "Anti Virus". The message which is shows this is actually not virus, it is a file which is attacked by the virus, and now it is searched as virus. If you delete this one then its functioning area stops running the problem of which the file was. So don't delete that one either heal or quarantine from the next time. The "Anti Virus" keeps the file in the vault and gives yo to access the program without spreading the virus.
Old 13-09-2010

For immediate action to come out from this error, reinstall your operating system and Svchost.exe errors would be resolved immediately. for this get an original operating system CD and reinstall i, remember don't click on "Repair it", but reinstall it. It will install the new operating system again on the the same directory,same drive and will automatically recover the missing files. svchost.exe file causes it's root process so do not download this file from Internet. So if you delete the file or if it is misplace from the correct directory or root, you can not terminate the program. It will on only can solve by the Windows installer program, it can not be reinstall by manually.

The Greatest Sig Ever

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,