Thread: problems with intervideo win dvd bluray

problems with intervideo win dvd bluray

I have brought a new laptop of sony vaio z series. I have the issue with the playing of bluray video using the intervideo windvd. I am also not able reset the video or audio setting as I don't know much about the setting part of the computer. But I have still tried to get into my Nvidia setting of the control panel but when I go the intervideo setting in the hardware audio and video then I just don't understand anything. Now I need a proper solution to get solve with my problem.

Re: problems with intervideo win dvd bluray

As you are having problem with your windvd then you have to uninstall your windvd software and then go for the latest windvd downloaded in your computer.If you are using the windows 7 then you need to have the latest software as the previous version will not help you to play the bluray disc. So just download the clean setup of windvd 9 which is the latest version of windvd software.

You are using the windvd software to play the bluray dics video on your computer. In order if it is not working then you have to uninstall it fully from your computer not just from the add and remove program from your control panel. You have to remove it from the registry which have the uninstall software file. I don't know the proper steps to uninstall the registry file which are ddl file and deleting this file is little taking risks with your system.But it solve most of the software problem.

If you want to completely uninstall your windvd software the you have to run regedit then you will find the hkey folder having the name of intervideo and delete the folder. This folder is having the file like .ddl files which is very important file in windows. So before deleting the files make sure you are only deleting the windvd files not any other windows files. Then you should do the manually deletion of the windvd. Once you are finished with it then restart your computer it fix your problem.

I am facing the same problem in my computer and I have used the 14 day trail of WinDVD 8 Platinum which is compatible with Windows Vista. As after the trail version I got the key for the software to use it with full features. As I entered the key it showed me the message that the software is activated successfully .But when I start the program then it gives an error showing that the software has expire so just buy the full version. I want to know what could be the problem and also need the proper guidance to get solve with it.

You are having an issue with Windvd activation as you are having the problem with the software serial key. You need to get the serial key from the official website of windvd. As most of the site which provide the serial key are providing the fake key which can also be the bug which may harm your computer. You must make confirm that the serial key you are using is not the being used by any other user.

As you have the problem with the Windvd software serial key problem then you need to find out the crack from the internet but make the note that these crack are most of the time virus which may harm your computer so try to install the clean virus but if you don’t have the idea about the crack then go for the clean process and buy the legal serial key which is not used by any other user. If you have use the trial version then just uninstall the software and also clear it from the registry and the install it again with the serial key then you might be not having any problem.