Thread: Can't find network adapter wired connection in Windows 7

Can't find network adapter wired connection in Windows 7

My brother installed Windows 7 last month on my new Hard disk and i also installed the LAN driver. I was not able to connect to the internet and getting a message as "Windows 7 is unable to find the network adapter or the drivers for it". I also tried to reinstall the driver but it showed me a message that you want repair or reinstall the driver i selected the repair option but the problem continues till date. Please help me with a suggestion so that i can overcome the problem.

Re: Can't find network adapter wired connection in Windows 7

I will try to solve your problem but first of all send me all the details about the network such as which connection you are using it is a wired connection or any other connection?. These information will help me to look in detail for your problem and also tell me that you have installed the LAN driver or not and tell me the source from where you have downloaded the driver.

I am providing you with the full configuration of my system so that you can better understand my problem and come up with the solution for it. I am using The Windows 7 operating system with the Samsung 320 GB Hard disk, it has the LAN drive installed in it. I have a wired connection from the my desktop computer to the cable Modem which is IP-35E mobo.

The solution to the issue is that do the driver installation from the CD don't do it Manually because there are a number of other devices attached to it. Then put the MB driver CD and search for the driver in the "Driver" folder, the system will directly take the driver folder do not try to do it by manually it won't work for you. Try this method and your issue will be resolved for Windows 7 problem.

There is no driver available for Windows 7 in the market as till date, but there are few method by which you can overcome these problem. There is a website called as the Abit which has the Latest Vista Drivers for your Motherboard and for the Network Adapter, just download them and install them in Windows 7 Operating system. Many of the time they Work in the Windows 7 OS, this will definitely resolve your query about the Network Adapter in the wired connection.

First of all thank you very much for your valuable and constant support by which I was able to resolve my issue of Network Adapter. I downloaded the Windows Vista driver from the website and install it in the Windows 7 operating system and it loaded properly in the system with no error, you are a genius and now I am able to run mu internet services in the Windows 7 and along with that I am also using the other drivers from the website that support the Windows 7.