Thread: How to reinstall using HP Recovery Manager

How to reinstall using HP Recovery Manager

Hello,
    I purchased an HP Pavilion 1.5 years ago with Vista Home Premium, and would now like the fact that after such a long time to accumulate quite a lot of garbage and the system is slower to start a radical new start. To setup the system. Unfortunately, yes, HP is no disk, which contains the operating system settled. The function to create a recovery disc, has worked for me for unknown reasons never (He begins indeed to describe the disk [whether DVD or CD, try both], however, comes after firing always the error message that there is problems with writing came the data, and the whole will be terminated. Now there are even now but still the option of using the HP Recovery Manager to carry out a system to be in my view, the data from the HDD HP_Recovery [E:] used. So the system including formatting the hard drive is made? Please advice me on this. Thank you.

Re: How to reinstall using HP Recovery Manager

My HP laptop is about as old (before I croaked the plate, but that's another story ne ) And I then had the problem with the disc creation. If you still have the ability to create time try the following, the disc creation call. Normal conduct until the call is to insert a blank disc. Now time to look into the folder C: \ Windows \ Temp. There is a pretty big ISO file. This you can now picked out for later burning, or transferred to another computer and then burn it. Has worked wonderfully for me.

If you created the DVD booting the complete text system is manufactured from the DVD, this is not the recovery partition is necessary. If you turn on the computer after the F11 is the same press run from the recovery partition.

Actually, I'm always sure to install the system from a "clean" version, but also the recovery variant has its right to exist. The downside is that everything possible is being installed, which HP considers to be important. Then the computer is located in the state of delivery. That is, it will delete the entire hard drive and the system, including all partitions, recovered, as was the case when unpacking the computer. A Total reset would be a good option here. Where no one playing around on the recovery partition has "is just a nice way his system again," set to zero.

Have laptop from HP Pavilion DV9061EA bought few days. It says Vista was on my own XP made it. My question is since I no longer have the software from HP laptop. How to burn the partition restore for HP Recovery DVD creating() with XP. I was about to answer some forward. The recovery partition of about 8GB is still there. Since I have done away with Vista and all the HP software, and have XP on it now how to burn this recovery partition without HP Software as a restore for DVD.

So I have a HP notebook and I was found on the HP site under the support section and there I have only my notebook with Vista because HP Recovery Manager in XP there is no recovery for my laptop Manager. Is somehow logical if only data recovery for Vista are on it. In your notebook, I have neither Vista nor XP can find a Recovery Manager. As mentioned you could secure the recovery data for all cases on an external hard drive or a correspondingly large storage medium. Then call at HP and will send you a Recovery Manager by e-mail, the size of the Recovery Manager is about 6MB. But I had my notebook with a different problem: I did have for Recovery Manager on it but as you can get and all other HP notebook users no recovery CD's to the notebook. I'm obviously for Recovery Manger started and I get the following message: Can not find a burner. At first I was shocked and times have Nero installed and with that I could burn everything I wanted and the burner is recognized by Nero. The Recovery Manager has continued to spit out the same message. What do I do then more was all the drivers from the HP website and download the original Vista I borrowed from a friend (at that time I had no Vista Ultimate for my desktop). Did the Vista DVD inserted and because Key used for I get my notebook and I have Vista installed as normal, after that the drivers for the notebook and you're done. Have finished after the installation of drivers for Vista & yet made a backup and this on a DVD burned and now I have a Vista Home Premium with all HP drivers. Is better than such a recovery CD / DVD. Now my notebook is running without problems.