Thread: Problem writing creating recovery disc in Recovery Manager

Problem writing creating recovery disc in Recovery Manager

I was using windows vista some weeks back. But now I have currently upgraded my PC with the windows 7 operating system. I had recovery discs used for windows vista formed from the recovery manager. Actually I have tried this to make disc for the windows 7. I just want to know that why it is not allowing me to make a disc for the windows 7. Because if I had difficulty and wanted to put in the recovery discs I wouldn't wish for to utilize the once I had for windows vista. What should I do?

Re: Problem writing creating recovery disc in Recovery Manager

I think it is happen in strangely HP simply permits one set of healing discs to be shaped from each machine. And I read something about deleting some of the file to convince it they hadn't already been run off. I don’t know perfectly that what is now, And I don’t have any intention to buying an a mass market machine. In any case, you are better off making your own. And you can download this software from here.

You just do these steps and it will fix your issue. Remember or mark it now. You just go to the folder option and in that make sure it that hidden files are showing and also de select the "Hide protected operating system files ", Apply, OK. After that find all the instances of the file hpcd.sys. And then delete it or just simply rename it. Only that much it will fix your issue.

Hey friend I also know regarding this. And ya that info is really important for the everyone who wants to run off another set. On the other hand, those who purchase an HP machine with 7 pre installed can run off the 7 HP healing discs more than once. And in this it is better to make your own each now and again so they are up to date. And in 3rd party free application are much better than the one which is included in the windows 7.

I have install window 7 with the Microsoft on the line recommended I do the one time Repair Windows 7 32. In windows 7 you can do repair install and you won’t lose everything in that. If you want then you can check the instruction from the official website. And it will really work if you follow the instruction as it is mention in that. I n my case it worked great for me. Best is that read your computers HP stuff suggested. Try this it will surely help.

I have tried whatever you have told I have did the same thing and after doing all things in last I have reboot it. And then I saw that my problem get fixed. Actually before it I have tried other solutions also but they are ineffective in my case. I just want thank you one more time.

I was also facing this similar matter. But when I have read all the posts from here so I tried them and thanks it fix mine issue. Actually when I saw this I told this to my friend also he is also facing the issue but in that case it didn’t work but when I have tried in my case it works thanks a lot buddy. Then I come to it work in some of the cases not in all case.