Thread: Unspecified Error in Kaspersky Event Log

Unspecified Error in Kaspersky Event Log

Hello,
    I have the Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security and now want to roll out our first clients. Unfortunately, I encounter the same on a couple of mistakes, where the support I could not help even further. I hope someone here has to some ideas. I want the Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition on Windows Server 2003 Standard and Enterprise install systems. As far as everything works well, but unfortunately, in the event log hundreds of errors. Can you please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Unspecified Error in Kaspersky Event Log

Why do you want to use the Windows Server Enterprise Edition? This version is only needed if the server is a WTS (Citrix) or a cluster. Otherwise you can use the normal FS version 6.0.4.1212. Why do you distribute the software does not have the AdminKit?

You are right, there are terminal server with Citrix 4.5. All other servers will get a result of the maintenance effort, the same version. Since the servers are set up from scratch and fully automatically, the virus scanner should be installed with our software distribution. To eliminate this source of error I have of course the installation from the Administration Kit tested. I got the same error.

I have now determined that the installation of packages on the Administration Kit under control. What does not work is the accurate unattended installation using the MSI packages via the software distribution. That is, the installation goes without problems, in the event logs from Kaspersky but above error. Since there seems to be a difference. I have unfortunately not found out what this is. On the software distribution it's not because I have also tested manual calls to the command line and they all amount to the same error.

For the silent installation of the agent you need two files.
    Binary - Kaspersky Network Agent.msi
    Config - ss_install.xml
    Call - msiexec / i "Kaspersky Network Agent.msi" NORESTART = 1 / qn / l * v% temp% \ swhNetAgent.log

To install the server component WSEE:
    id: \ x86 \ server \ kav.msi PRESCAN = 1 ADDMSEXCLUSION LICENSEKEYPATH = 1 = d: \ 12345678.key / l * v kavfs.log / qn

The KAVTools arrive in the system's:
    msiexec / id: \ x86 \ client \ kavw.msi / l * v tools.log / qn

Reporting adjustments are necessary to your environment, please let me have your views PM.