Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

DPC Latency too high

Windows Software

Old 09-09-2010

DPC Latency too high

Hello,
I use the DPC Latency Checker V 1.1.0. What I notice it picks up 40ms latency when opening and closing windows, launch programs or websites. When I do not handling, the latency is still in approximately 0.28 ms.

The config of my pc:
System: Windows XP Home, Version 2002, Service Pack 2
PC: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.19Ghz 3.20GHz,
Motherboard: Intel bay field with integrated sound card
2GB Ram

This problem only my gene firewire external soundcard TC Electronic. In fact, when I use my card as audio driver in a program, the driver does not work when there at peak latency.

Old 09-09-2010

Re: DPC Latency too high

Even I have a similar kind of a problem. For the sound card, the update is ok, the rest is that I am not sure how to proceed. Then tell me if I'm wrong, I take each one to one program and then I search on the net to eventually find updates?
Old 09-09-2010

I partially solved the problem of peak latency CPD. I say partly because it is not always the top but I can now use my sound card even if the driver of my sound card sometimes planted. My config to be a fair bit, so I do a lot of research to maximize my xp without touching the registry because I am afraid to make any changes. I type msconfig in order to stop programs that start at boot. I turned the effects, colors, appearance xp. This partially solved the problem. If you can add more to it then please you can. Thank you.
Old 09-09-2010

You can disable either the bios or in the control panel win xp, you go to connect, and you look at the active one, you faisd you right click and disable it and you look under dpc latency checker whether woodpeckers is missing. I think this might solve your problem.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,