Thread: Aspire 5020 - Windows 7 Launch Manager does not work

Aspire 5020 - Windows 7 Launch Manager does not work

Hello,
    I installed a few days ago on my laptop (Aspire 5020) Windows 7. All rings now I get the wireless card is no longer active. The reason is that the current Launch Manager does not work on Windows7. Does anyone know a way to activate the WLAN card accordingly, or get a chance to run the LuchManager? Any kind of help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Aspire 5020 - Windows 7 Launch Manager does not work

the program is called the Launch Manager. If you've used the search function - since you have already to launch search. You have installed the Vista? Try to install Vista in compatibility mode. I guess this might be the issue.

Launch Manager version is 1.1.1.5.2 (Vista) and 1.0.8.3 (xp x64). There are no other versions would not work for the model number - no idea if other versions. The alleged solutions are compatibility mode from the Internet I have through - but all have brought nothing.

Does anyone now a solution for this? I stand for more than a week before the same problem! The key for the wireless shows only "button on the wifi. Have all possible versions of Launch Manager already tried. No running. Support tells me that you could give me no information, because my Aspire for Win XP is released. I say this: The biggest nonsense I have ever heard, because the Rest of software runs as usual. I have to buy from me this month the full version of win 7 and would like to use my hot tub! Everything works except the Launch Manager.

I have already tried this but does not work

On-again-wlan on notebook print? so you should remove the wlan-interlock device on your own.

-Wlan-adapter drivers updated?

-Perhaps there indeed something like fn + f8 with you?

Can-start-> control panel-> windows mobility center to activate wlan.

Equipment manager-> on the network, right mouse click-> properties-> "Enable device" choose, perhaps even trying times to deactivate and then reactivate.

-Intel ® PROSet / Wireless WiFi Connection Utility for Windows Vista * 32 - bit

Sometimes one is available from the bios-wlan-active switch.

And looked up that all important windows wireless services are set to automatic?

-In the review window wireless, since you can also adjust the activation of the wlan-adapters manually.

Strange, is that at ALL options, it was about the launch manager that is Windows Settings or the Network Settings the function "Enable WLAN" in the background is gray and therefore not switched on. It is a Broadcom adapter, but which is, according to Device Manager Full Ready. When you press the button of the laptop itself, it is only Wlan disabled.