Thread: Word Password Recovery Instructions

Word Password Recovery Instructions

I want to ask whether Word Password Recovery Master is a better tool to recover word files. I have some files which I had downloaded from my email and the same is now not opening up. There are junk content shown up in the screen. I am fed with the damaging of those file and I had already tried lots options. Nothing works here, so the last hope lies on this tool only.

Re: Word Password Recovery Instructions

To get your file back run the Word Password Recovery tool and then in the command bar select the file which you want to recover. This tool can also unlock the locked word file which makes this a very portable tool. You can remove the current password from the same and add a new one for encrypting your system. There are other more tools but this one is quiet reliable.

I am using this tool and this is really a very effective way to retrieve lost passwords that they have been used to protect the reading or writing a document created in Microsoft Word. Thanks to the features of this application, find your passwords is a breeze. Note however that the recovery time may be more important if the passwords are complicated.

The only issue with Word Password Recovery Master is that it is a shareware, you must have the full version to enjoy all the features of the program: the evaluation version will allow you to recover only part of the password. Other than this QuuSoft Word Password Recovery is a another tool for recovering passwords from your Word document. It is possible to remove passwords from this.

When the user sets a password to open, the entire Microsoft Word document is encrypted with the stream cipher RC4. The password required to change a user to enter a password to make changes to the document. When a user creates a password to change the password is stored within the Microsoft Word document. The password can be viewed or changed with a hex editor. So that makes your job a bit tough.

If your documents is password protected then you will need to enter the password there. This one is protected with 32-bit encryption by Microsoft. That is really hard to crack and open and many a times users try to recover data from that. There are some tools which gives you the support but rarely works.

The best tool for that is try Accent Word Password Recovery. I had used this tool before and the same can recover lost passwords for any document created and protected by Microsoft Word. It is not just a simple recovery tool by this you can also perform number of attacks like phrases, words, numbers, names and quotes to guess the password. So that makes your job easy.

CindySilly Guest

I didn't use the tool you mentions,but i have used "Word Password Recovery 5.0"
    It is a Word password recovery tool to recover the lost Microsoft Word password. With the brute-force attack, brute-force with mask attack and dictionary attack, this program not only can help to recover simple passwords but passwords of any length and complexity. Word versions from 97 to 2007 are all supported and it is easy to use!