Thread: HP Compaq Presario F762AU Driver For Win7

HP Compaq Presario F762AU Driver For Win7

I am using the HP Compaq Presario with the windows 7. I am using it since last on year. Currently I am having problem with the driver of the laptop. Its driver crashes but I don't no why. I don't know which device is crashes. I installed it but now my audio is not detected and internet is also not connected. Anybody have driver for HP Compaq Presario F762AU? Or any idea so that I can get it through the Internet. Any suggestion will be appreciated to solve problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP Compaq Presario F762AU Driver For Win7

I am also using the same laptop but I am not suffering from the problem related to you. I think this issue is related to the software. As you are using windows 7. I think this problem can be solved by the HP technical support. As I have searched about the problem I think there is not any other problem with your laptop. I am sure this an issue related with software. It can be solved only by HP technical support.

As your driver gets crashes you can download the new driver from the net.As there are many drivers are available on the internet. But I am not sure that the desired driver you will get on the Internet. You can go to the HP registered website to download the driver. You can try their technical support also.

I think this is a problem with you driver software. This can be solved by Device manager. You have to update your driver. For this problem you have to go to the following steps:
    • Go to hardware device.
    • select Update driver Software.
    • Than click on the automatic update driver software.
    Hardware manufacturer themselves provide the drivers for the windows update site.

I have searched a lot for your problem and I think there not any driver for your laptop is yet released. I have not any idea but i can suggest you to Try
    • downloading drivers from here:
    • Compaq Presario V3000 Notebook PC series
    • Download drivers and software
    • specify product name
    • HP Business Support Center
    Follow each step you may get the driver for your laptop.

I have tried all the website to search the driver for the laptop. But unable to find the driver for the laptop. As you have suggested me to go on the HP website an search for the laptop. It is not available on that site too. Any idea for this problem. Anyone please help me to find the driver for my laptop.

This is an issue related to the software. I think you have to format your laptop and reinstall the operating system again. After it check that all the drivers are installed or not. If not then install them properly and check. Also update them if not. Try this to download the driver for your laptop:
    Select software and drivers Compaq Presario F762AU Notebook PC
    HP technical support (United Kingdom - English) here you will get your driver.