Thread: How can I download Adobe Flash player for PS3?

How can I download Adobe Flash player for PS3?

Every time when i am trying to play the YouTube video on my Sony PlayStation 3 it is not showing up. It is asking for the Flash Player which i am unable to install as i am not having idea about how to install the Adobe Flash Player on the PlayStation 3. I know installation of the same on then Computer but regarding PlayStation i have no idea. So if any one can then please let me know how to install the Flash Player in PlayStation 3?

Re: How can i download Adobe Flash player for PS3?

For Installing a Flash Player on PS3 you have to

1. Start your PlayStation 3's web browser. You can do this by navigate to the "Network" category on your PS3's main menu and selecting the "Internet" option.
    2. Then point your web browser to a website that uses Flash. YouTube, at www.youtube.com, is a good example.
    3. Let the page load. Depending on your Internet connection , this could take a few seconds.
    4. Click "OK" when the box reading "Install Missing Plugin" appears on screen. As Flash comes pre-installed on the PS3, this will update you to the latest version of Flash. You will know the update is complete when YouTube videos then begin to load

In addition to playing videos , On Sony's PlayStation 3 with Adobe flash player . first you go for latest firmware. Go through the latest firmware update which might be having Adobe flash player for Sony PlayStation 3. You can download latest updates for PlayStation 3 firmware from official Sony PlayStation .

No it is not possible for now i have contact with Sony support system regarding your question from that it's come to know that the only way is for Sony to add Adobe Flash player to it updated Firmware . So wait for latest release of new firmware it will definitely resolve your issue. I think this will help you as per your query.

how can i upgrade adobe reader LE 2.5 on my samsung omnia lite B7300 phone?it has windows mobile 6.5 also i am not able to understand how to run any software on it. it also doesnt run any files with .chm(compiled windows help file) meant for textbooks. please help!

For that you have to download and install the Flash Player for your mobile and later on install the same. If you search Google regarding the Flash player for Windows Mobile you will get lots of download link for same. So search on Google and download and install in Device to work with the issue of yours.