Thread: HP Officejet J5750 won't scan after installing MAC OS 10.5.8

HP Officejet J5750 won't scan after installing MAC OS 10.5.8

I am running a MacBook with the HP Officejet J5750 all- in one. I have just installed the MAC OS 10.5.8 into the MacBook and started getting this issue. no scanning with the HP Officejet J5750. So if you are having any knowledge with the same then please let me know about it. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: HP Officejet J5750 won't scan after installing MAC OS 10.5.8

The first thing that i will advise you is to install the driver for the system that you are using and after that work with the issue that you are going through. I have gone through the same problem with the other device and install the latest driver into the system and the problem got resolved. So if you can then go through the same.

I have already tried the same but let me tell you this is not working for me. I have installed the latest software into the device of mine but it is not working for me. I am still getting no connectivity with the device and the printer. So if you can suggest me some more tricked regarding the same the let me know about it.

I have no idea from where you have downloaded the software for installation but if you can then download the driver from the below given link which might help you with the same. But before that you should remove the all component of the HP from the and then perform the installation. Here is the download link.
    HP Officejet Full Feature Software

If that is also not working for you and you are still looking for some solution to work around with the issue then first thing that i will advise you is to contact the HP support and ask about the same that you are going through. As they are the developer and having the solution for same. so if you can then ask for the same and see whether the issue got resolved or not.

I think that you should check for the connection between the printer and device that you are using. It can also be possible that the device and PC of yours is not having proper connectivity due to faulty port. So check for the port also and run the system again for the errors . I think this will resolve the issue of yours.