Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Windows Media Player Will Rip/Play/Burn only part of a cd

Windows Software

Old 08-09-2010

Windows Media Player Will Rip/Play/Burn only part of a cd

So I'm a little technologically challenged so I'm not sure what info to include.I have Vista Home Premium with service pack 1 and I'm having problems with windows media player 11. It says that I have all the updates. My problem is that it will only burn a few songs off of any cd. It will only play some of the songs (the ones that it is capable of burning) from any cd. It will only burn a certain number of songs. It seems to be arbitrary where it stops because it is different with each disc. But I can not perform any of these functions in any other program either. This was not always a problem. It first occurred a few months ago but I thought it was limited to just a certain disc. Now that I'm trying to rip/burn more music I'm realizing it's a bigger problem than I thought. Has anyone ever heard of this or know how to fix it? No error messages pop up, it just says error in the status section when I try and burn or rip a cd. Please help!

Old 08-09-2010

Re: Windows Media Player Will Rip/Play/Burn only part of a cd

Look at some similar thread to rip/burn/play a cd:

http://forums.techarena.in/media-technology/229817.htm
How to burn copy CD/DVD and create Data/Audio/Video Disc?
http://forums.techarena.in/media-player/867133.htm
Rip DVD to ISO Image and Burn ISO to DVD or CD
Old 08-09-2010

Re: Windows Media Player Will Rip/Play/Burn only part of a cd

you need d r m software to make it burn your music

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,