Thread: Good Slideshow Software

Good Slideshow Software

I have a desktop system with me and I have been accessing the Proshow Gold to make DVD photo slideshows view easily but for time duration I'm having troubles with it from last few days and I would like to substitute it with something improved one. Is anybody using something new one by which they are totally satisfied with the product as per the Proshow Gold? If do any have the new good software as compared to the same one please help me.

Thanks in Advance

Re: Good Slideshow Software

I was also looking for slideshow software I try a many of the free of charge software available on the net, as well as some one of the reasonably priced ones. Of all the ones I tried it was down to Adobe Premiere fundamentals 3.0. I select it since the interface was better. It allows layering of video and audio tracks and adding transitions among frames or multiple images per frame is very simple try to just download that one check it out.

Actually what problems you're facing with Proshow Gold and whether you've upgraded to the latest version? I have upgraded the Proshow Gold just before my Industrial visit two weeks ago and I find that there were lots of virus and bugs that were fixed and of all that were mentioned I think I had only run into one of them. So please do clear of it. Then you may be clear from your problem.

Hi, as per my use the best which I will recommend is 3D ALBUM PICTURE PRO PLATINUM. They have an essential model as well as there is a learn curve involved in it but once you have mastered it. Then you will have the best slideshow ever you have used for. It is available on the net as a trial version you can just try it out and see what difference it is.

Its better to use adobe rather than slide software:-)

Hi, in college during presentation basically we use the PowerPoint to show them in the class, but after sometimes I prefer to use Preview while I'm showing the slideshows on my desktop computer. The firstly I Open up all the pictures in Preview. Than In Preview, just go to View > Slideshow. And then finish. For slideshows on the web, I prefer to use SlideshowPro.