Thread: Free CAD software

Free CAD software

I am looking for freeware CAD software possible for drawing in 3D mechanical parts ( aluminum , metal and wood ) . aving no milling , I would love the opportunity to design parts and then to submit an electronic file to a company that can produce these parts to me as I have drawn on the software. I read that solid works , among others , but I can not find the free version, if anyone with information. Please suggest. Thank you in advance .

Re: Free CAD software

3D Canvas is a real -time 3D modeling and animation tool that incorporates an intuitive drag and drop for 3D modeling. 3D Canvas is a powerful software for 3D modeling and animation in real time . His approach is intuitive drag and drop . The software includes 3D primitives from which can be constructed complex models it also gives the possibility of creating from scratch using tools provided for this purpose . Deform , sculpt , paint 3D objects are all possible actions. Most 3D file formats to be accepted , many three-dimensional models available on the Internet and in the public domain can be incorporated into the scenes.

You can use 3DVIA Shape. The 3D images begins to dominate the world of audio - visual at the expense of traditional 2D drawings . Even films became what they call " animated films in 3D . trend and then to keep pace , adopt the 3D. 3DVIA Shape is an online application to create, publish and easily share objects and 3D shapes. The program allows to create models, add texture and publish your creations directly on the online community.

Google SketchUp is a sketch for software architects, a sort of virtual book to easily create sketches of buildings. However , the software for the past few months another use , since it is a frequently used software to create 3D buildings Google Earth. Recognizing the potential of the software firm in Mountain View has not taken wrong since it bought @ Last Software, SketchUp editor and now offers a stripped-down version and free Google SketchUp. You can download from http://sketchup.google.com/download/.

You need to use e - PowerShape 7080 that is a program to make models and 3D objects using surfaces and solids. You can also add textures and rendering your creations for example. It can work with polygons and curves . The program has a function object rotation and another change of view. Full hybrid modeling using surfaces and solids . Intelligent Cursor for fast , easy wireframe . Simple to use, easy to learn, with all the power of CAD systems costing Thousands goal free . Now with Parasolid solid modeling for even Better.

CadStd is a 2D design software aided computer . The panoply of tools available to design , edit and measure is large . The interface is well designed , leaves much room for drawing. The main tools are indeed aligned with a single column on the right , grouped under three main tabs. Draw , is dedicated to the design itself ( circle, arc , straight , broken line, arrow, rectangle , text file import , etc. .). Edit on all that is editing ( move, rotate , mirror effects horizontal or vertical scaling , etc. .).