Thread: Microsoft Office Activation Trial Assistant

Microsoft Office Activation Trial Assistant

I and my team has been using the Microsoft Office 2007 OEM Trial for a very long period and there was no issue with it. The Microsoft provides a Office Activation key using the Microsoft Office Activation Trial Assistant. After that we get a following message as “The Microsoft Office Activation Assistant was unable to request your trial activation key. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the error continues, go to microsoft.com/office/pctrial2007 to request a trial activation key”, my internet is working fine there is no problem with that. So, provide me the solution for these problems I will be thankful to you for any suggestion.

Re: Microsoft Office Activation Trial Assistant

The Microsoft Office does not provide Office activation assistance for the multiple versions of the Office 2007. You can install the trial version of 60 days only in a single system. You can go to the Microsoft website /en-us/products/FX101759651033.aspx and apply for a new version of office 2007 trial version. Download different version of office 2007 for different system and it will work properly and will not give an error message.

I am not able to get to the page that you have mentioned in the answer, when I click on the activation message it doesn’t redirect me to the website page. I am still not able to download the Office 2007 trial version, please provide me with an appropriate solution that helps me to download the package and solve my problem.

If you are not able to download the Trial version of Office 2007 by using the link that is provided in the error message then there is no problem at all. You just need to go to the Microsoft’s website and then go to the Download section and then click on the Office section. After that select the Trial version of office 2007 and download it on your system, but keep in mind that you have to download a particular copy for every system. These will resolve your download query for sure.

your issue can be solved my Microsoft you need to go the website and then follow the instructions that are there for the download of the trial version of office 2007. These will help you to download the application and then too if the problem exists then you have to call the Customer care assistance of the Microsoft, they will for sure solve your query.

Thank you my friend you just have saved me, I have downloaded the trial version of Office 2007 for my 8 system. All of them are downloaded differently with different keys and they are working very fine. You are a genius and I will be very grateful if you provide me any kind of suggestion on the particular topic, any suggestions will be appreciated by me.

your issue can be solved my Microsoft you need to go the website and then follow the instructions that are there for the download of the trial version of office 2007. These will help you to download the application and then too if the problem exists then you have to call the Customer care assistance of the Microsoft, they will for sure solve your query.