Thread: Nvidia drivers for Toshiba Qosmio

Nvidia drivers for Toshiba Qosmio

Hello,
    I recovers the latest drivers for NVIDIA notebook, when I run I did say that it could find a match for my hardware drivers? I wanted to update my drivers because I have a 3DMark score of 7500 about then for a SLI 9800M GTS can I find it short, is this true or am I wrong? Please help me with this. Thank you.

Re: Nvidia drivers for Toshiba Qosmio

With Toshiba, you must know that the graphics are a bit underclockwise direction, but whatever happens, your score is really low. Now, in principle, if nvidia tells you he has not found a map corresponding to the drivers is that you've probably downloaded the drivers "unified", but in desktop version (the notebook version is 179.48, for now). In any event, you must uninstall your nvidia drivers on the machine, a little bit of Driver Sweeper to turn what is left, and then install the drivers "for notebooks" when you'll have just a "VGA" of recognized.

Then proceed by step:

1) Download the latest drives for the Notebook

2) In the Control Panel via Add / Supp Software, removes NVidia drivers, Nvidia PhysX.

3) You can also uninstall your graphics card via the Device Manager

4) Restart your computer

5) Launch the installation and restarts your computer now

Look, too, that your computer is in use Performance Bred in the power settings. The drivers are for Windows Vista 32-bit, check that you are not 64-bit.

I managed to find my GC after handling uninstall the drivers. The problem is yes i have 3 graphics cards on the computer, 2 9800M GTS and 9400M integrated, which is a brothel without a name. Especially when you go take a look at NVIDIA is there some machine outside the area for the last day of drivers. Especially as the problem I have is a little more twisted than I thought. In fact by running the test frame rate of HalfLife 2 get a score of 158 fps. Quake 4 as the game is very fluid, I have problems of fluidity on Sacred 2. So I re-installed last night after having recovered my machine (back to a save point clean) and we'll see tonight. Otherwise I'd like with impressions of players who have this config and games they play with it. This is my first laptop so I can be a novice on this kind of config especially since I'm DX10 and Vista Home Premium on this machine which is also new to me.

If so, there are the drivers for your chipset that manages the 9400 (integrated) and in terms of SLI 9800 (or 9700 remember), it is only activated when it is charging, you must put your computer into high performance mode it tries to keep the video "config" time to install. I think this will surely solve your problem, just give it a try.