Thread: Windows7-64bit with HP Solution Center Help

Windows7-64bit with HP Solution Center Help

Right now I am using Windows 7- 64 bit. On the system I am trying to install HP Solution Center. The problem with this is that it is even not downloading. I get an error message saying that the software is incompatible with the Windows 7 Operating System. Is there any 64 bit version of the Solution Center? I do not know much about this. If there is no 64 bit version of the Solution Center then is there a good scanning software that will work in its place?

Re: Windows7-64bit with HP Solution Center Help

Observed this issue in the router. The default page of the router was not opening. Try checking the download page of your printer. You can check this on the the Hp website? While you are checking the download page make sure that you select Windows 7 64 bit when asked. This is the thing that you need see for yourself.

I am waiting for the result to flourish here on this forum. I am also searching for the answer for this similar issue. I tried all the possible solutions from various sites but was unable to get the solution. I even tried running all the updates, but nothing happened. It started with a communications problem where it could not communicate printer status or ink levels. Before following the instructions from various forums my printer was at-least working, but after following there instructions, now my printer can not be detected at all. By telling this I mean that you need to be careful and act accordingly with the advise. Best of luck.

Well I am also suffering from the same problem, while I am trying to scan a document as a PDF. When I am trying to find it in My Documents, but it is no where in the folder. When I was using Windows XP on my computer, the printer was working fine. When I bought my TS IQ504 I lost my ability to scan any document into the computer. Now, when I upgraded to Windows 7, I thought I would get the scanning feature back. However no luck from this.

I have downloaded, the software for the Officejet 7410. You can download it from the official link. It worked great for me. You can also download it from the official site, and if you want l can give you the link. Just click below and give it a try. Hope to listen that it worked. Click below:

Officejet 7410 drivers