Thread: CyberLink PowerCinema Install Issue

CyberLink PowerCinema Install Issue

Hello everyone - When my crazy Windows 7 installation accomplished , There was everything going well except for the Toshiba eco something-or-other and the Wild Tangent game related software. I don't know what the eco thing is stated there , but can somebody here suggest me as about the procedure to perform the re-installation of the functional Wild Tangent ?Actually, my daughter loves to play the games installed on her system and they would not work as well .

Re: CyberLink PowerCinema Install Issue

You need to go for the Product Support reference tagged at the top of the current page,issue the current model number that you have and then after finish the downloading procedure of the Windows 7 Upgrade Guide for your particular model. That will contains the list of what programs are unable to be run within the Windows 7. Upon my L305-S5933 the Wild Tangent Games are entitled as a soft block and are deleted by the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant and unable to go for the reinstall procedure. You can always move to the Wild Tangent official website to commit the downloading of recent running versions for the same.

I am running with some issues with the Cyberlink , but it was the performing the uninstallation procedure section , it lost something required to make the uninstallation , so I found the Windows Installer CleanUp tools to get past that point and then it seemed to work appropriate manner, but it later in the tohiba process the same indicates that it reinstalled the Cyberlink perfectly , the issue that I received is with the finger print reader installing properly.

I received the Toshiba Software installer v1.0 and they made for Windows 7 working currently in hopes of resolving the issue occurred,..

I am running with a Satellite M505-S4945 and suffering with the similar issue in the same environment . Cyberlink Powercinema has been uninstalled by the Windows 7 upgrade. Do I need to go for the reinstallation of Cyberlink Powercinema and then the patch before I again use to perform the installation of Windows 7. Which version of the Powercinema and the patch do I have now ? I am just thinking that once I perform the installation of the same,the upgrade to Windows 7 goes smoothly.

I am also suffering with the same issue as you all are running currently . My laptop specified model Satellite A505D-S6958. It got stopped with the step 6 in the installation where it got failed to perform the installation of Cyberlink Powercinema because it could not find a older version. It had previously removed. Does someone here have any idea what Toshiba is doing about the issue .Hope it is resolved..

A little bit update here ... This is bad luck , technical staff has not yet been capable to regenerate such type of issue, which is the first step to detect the resolution.

Testing is continue , experimenting with configuration replaces to try to induce the issue but an actual factory configuration of Windows Vista running with the Windows Updates applied assumes to go well with the Toshiba Upgrade Assistant and Windows 7 upgrade completing properly.