Thread: Inserts a particular word in background of documents

Inserts a particular word in background of documents

I am using the Microsoft's Office 2003 with the Windows xp operating system. When i am trying to type any thing in the ms word , in my document dots appear between each word. These happens with every document that i try to make in the ms word 2003. There is another problem also that is behind or in the background P appears at the end of each sentences. How can i overcome with these problem please reply me with the solution.

Re: Inserts a particular word in background of documents

Your problem can be solved as there is a issue in your Standard toolbar of word 1997 or word 2003. To resolve your issue you have to Click on the ΒΆ button on the standard toolbar of word 1997 or 2003 or on the home tab of word 2003 or 2007 to turn off the non-printing marks. These will definitely help you to resolve your query, if the problem still reside then you can contact the customer care assistance of Microsoft for further help.

These is a frequent problem in the ms word, these happens when you do not change the default Standard of the toolbar in the word 2003 or in 1997 version. If you want a brief idea ans how to solve that just click on the given link here. These will provide a perfect solution to your problem and your issue will be resolves for sure.

The solution provided by you in the given link has helped me a lot and has resolved my query to a certain extent. There is a appropriate solution given by the experts in the guide provided by you which is very great and it also provides some additional information on the topic, i am very happy for your suggestions and will be delighted for any other advice.

If there is a problem with your document and you are getting the constant Watermark or a particular word in the background then you have to just following some instructions abs your problem will be resolved. First Select the format option from the menu bar of your word document. Then go to the background option and from the list select the printed watermark or the words that you want to disable then apply the changes with the disable button. You now do not get the words in the background.

If you have an issue with your background image then these can be resolved by going in the format section of the ms word. You just select the format section which is available in the menu bar of the word document. Then, go to the background option and from the list, select fill effect. After that you have go to the picture tab and disable the picture that is currently showing in the word document. Make the settings disable then click the apply button to take the chances to take place, these will definitely resolve your issue.