Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

GIGABYTE Gamer HUD problem

Windows Software

Old 04-09-2010

GIGABYTE Gamer HUD problem

Over a year ago I bought a Gigabyte Nvidia 9800GT, which comes back with a gamer program called a HUD that lets you overclock fast. Well that's what I did light up overclock. GPU: 600 > 700, Shard: 1500 > 1700, memory 900 > 1000. Overclock I have not but I have noticed that now marks all HUD zero speed which is unreal because I can play games perfectly with great beer, the fact is that fear that has been permanently overclocked since Internet standard temperature is about 60 dgree and that much more than I remember with the speeds of manufactures. I tried reinstalling the HUD, but still with everything to zero.

Old 04-09-2010

Re: GIGABYTE Gamer HUD problem

Get off the GPU-Z and see from there how fast it is. It is probably the dust that has gone inside. These programs are quite delicate and of little use, the better test with riva tuner or the ati tool (which also serves to nvidia). Just check these things and I am sure that will definitely solve your problem. If you have any other issue then let me know about that.
Old 04-09-2010

Thanks for the reply I have lower the GPUZ like you said, the speeds are the factory. But I do not know why it gets so hot the truth; the trouble is that even I cannot use the HUD to overclock. I like ATI tool looks good, I think that I will use riva tuner for that purpose and once again thank you very much for your help support. If I face any other problem I will let you know about that.
Old 04-09-2010

I have an NVidia graphics card Gigabyte 9600GT 1024MB etc. Well, it was also the "Program - GamerHudLite" Until a week ago I was shown this program to alls such as: CPU, Shader, Memory, Status > Temperate and its Usage. But now more NIX why this is so! New version brings nothing! How can I fix the problem that to me again displays the temperature etc? Reinstalling is not helping me in any way.
Old 06-09-2010

I was also facing the same problem with my 260s. I invite you on the latest nVidia drivers automatically WinUpdate let (v 196.21). Afterward came also no longer Gamers HUD. The problem is simply that the driver is incompatible with the software. The rectification of the problem is simple: you load down the right driver. You look for your GK out and invite the latest available drivers for your GK, for me it is the 191.07, with you but not to be otherwise. Loading drivers > remove old > Install new - neustraten> and we will start again Gamers HUD. Hope you could help it.
Old 07-09-2010

I bought a new video card (Gigabyte GeForce 9800GT). The software is called "Gigabyte Gamer HUD" after I have installed and started, in the lower right there are 3 red lettering (the others are green): "Lower RDS MOSFET" Ferrite Core Choke "" Lower ESR Solid Cap?. Should I be worried or is it alright? I need suggestion related to that for solving this problem.
Old 08-09-2010

As far as I know it should be alright I do not think anything happens maybe the installation failed, at the time configuring that thing. The only thing I can suggest you to solve this problem is to reinstall the drivers for this. I am sure that after installing these drivers you will not face any such problems. Just make sure that you download the drivers from its official site.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,