Thread: HP PhotoSmart C309a locks when copying

HP PhotoSmart C309a locks when copying

I will change of HP C309a , I downloaded the software HP Photosmart Essential 3.5 images . It takes good account of my photos but when I run it is slow to it, blocks to the home page and I must intervene with the Windows task manager to close it because it stops responding . I tried to uninstall and reinstall but the problem remains , the uninstall is not complete as it gets to the relocation of the library photos ( about 2000) and my first entry . I also visited the HP support , I made various updates , but I found nothing to correct my problem .
    Please help.

Re: HP PhotoSmart C309a locks when copying

In any case, download the latest drivers on HP's site. If ever the link does not display the page, do a search on the HP site with the word and chose the C4180 drivers for MacOSX. You download them but you do not uninstall! Before installing them, you must uninstall the old drivers. SnoN you risk problems. look in the manual how to uninstall them. If it looks like my HP printer (2510), is in the folder Applications -> Hewlett-Packard -> HP Uninstaller.

one could expect the performance obtained by the C6180. Microporous paper, it is able to produce a 10x15 photo in only 14 seconds, a feat which relegates competition far behind. While the paper is not microporous who offers the best quality and better resistance to time but with paper towels, we obtain the same operation for the good times of 68 seconds. And the print quality is excellent, as pictured in the text. The scanner is unfortunately a little behind. Its accuracy is very good but we would appreciate it a little more swift, especially when you go up the resolution.

The device can perform a clean print cartridges, even if a message was displayed alignment. Follow these steps to launch the procedure for cleaning the print cartridges from the control panel.
    1. Press Menu or Setup (depending on the model of your product) of the control panel.
    2. Press the right arrow (>) until Maintenance or Tools appears, then press the OK or Enter (depending on model).
    3. A message like " Clean the print cartridges "should appear on the control panel. Press Enter or OK to begin the process of cleaning cartridges.

Perform the following steps to align the ink cartridges.
    1. Unplug the power cord from the device, wait five seconds, then reconnect it. This will reset the device.
    2. Print another alignment page. If the message " Press Enter to align "is not currently displayed on the control panel, print an alignment page using the following steps.
    1. On the control panel, press Set or Menu (depending on the model of your product).
    2. Press the right arrow (>) until Maintenance or Tools appears, then press the OK or Enter (depending on model).
    3. Press the right arrow (>) until the Align Print Cartridges appears, then press Enter or OK (depending on model).

Make a copy of the alignment page. The instrument carries a copy even if a message appears on the alignment. Compare the copy with the original. If vertical lines appear on the copy, make sure it is not necessary to clean the scanner. If cleaning the scanner does not solve the problem, service the device. Run the all-in-one HP to determine if there are other problems. If other problems or error messages appear or if alignment problems occur every time the ink cartridge.