Thread: Password Recovery For Word Document

Password Recovery For Word Document

There is a problem in my word file, i am not able to open the file as it asked for a password and i don't have any password. Can anyone on the net tell me the way to recover the password for a Word doc file. I have a few files that were created many years ago and now i need to review the contents before deleting them so please provide me with the appropriate solution, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Password Recovery For Word Document

There are chances that your file has become too old for the used and it is asking for the password, as per my knowledge there is no password recovery tool available in the Windows system. you might get a password recovery tool kit from the market and it will be helpful and there is no solution available in the windows.

If your document is very old and the default level of the security was used then the security can be broken with the password recovery tools available in the market which can be download ed from the websites such as the gmayour and the Remove_password. These will definitely solve your problem for sure and then too if the problem exists then contact the Microsoft expert on the website.

If your files are password protected then do not try to open it before getting the password. Many a time the older files get corrupted due to the virus attack, don't copy the files on the removable media if you want to copy the files first copy it on the hard disk and then on other media. My suggestion will be that your files are very old then why you are requiring them as you told that you have not used it for a long, if you want it back then use a password recovery tool kit.

If you have crated the word files long ago then it depends on the security level that you where provided to the files. If it is a default security level then it can be recovered by using a password recovery kit from the websites such as recover_password and the others. If the security level is advanced then you have to download the advanced tool kit for the password recovery such as the word_password_recovery from the website of the rixler.

Thank you my friend I finally got the solution to my problem, I am now able to open the word document which were 4 years old. As you have advised I have checked the security level of my files and it was the advanced. Then I downloaded the password_recovery_toolkit from the website and recovered all my files. I am very grateful to you for providing the solution to me and will be very happy if you provide any other details on the same topic.