Thread: Word 2010 problem with PostScript Type 1 fonts and PDF export

Word 2010 problem with PostScript Type 1 fonts and PDF export

I have been using the Office 2010 from the time of Beta period release but now i am using the release build. I now use the Adobe PS Type 1 fonts regularly in my files, and i have found that word 2010 has a number of problem working with that. The problem is that when i go for "Save as PDF" , then the document is created with the odd gradient effect applied to all postscript fonts.
    The other problem with that is the word editor frequently glitches and renders the PS fonts and it appears to be different, Please provide e with the solution of these query.

Re: Word 2010 problem with PostScript Type 1 fonts and PDF export

There are a number of open source OpenType fonts available from the Adobe which can be used to install it in the system and you can work in that . This works very much good but the only problem with these is that it change the Type to OpenType font in place of Type 1. Otherwise it work perfectly to solve your issue.

The font that you have mentioned above that is PostScripts is not available by default in word that is why it does not convert the scripts from one format to the another format. For the solution to this problem you have to download the package of the scripts from the Microsoft's website in the office sections that will definitely solve your problem you just have to install it and restart the word again.

To resolve your issue you have to install the Fonts package which you can download from the official website of Microsoft or from any other software vendor that provides the solution to your problem. Other than that use Word 2007 which in my opinion is very good and effective to resolve your problem, this will solve your issue.

The simplest solution to your problem id that just download the Font package of the word Office 2010 from the Microsoft website, if you are not able to get the download package then contact the customer care assistance of the Microsoft. These both will help you to a grater extend if then too the problem exists then write the problem to me i will try my level best to solve the issue.

The solution given by you was very helpful, I contacted the Microsoft website and downloaded the Font package and install it and then I was not getting any trouble in converting the Word documents in the PDF documents, thank you for your advice and will be grateful if you provide me any further solution for that. Beside this I will appreciate your advice on any other topic that you consider is important regarding the office 2010.