Thread: iPhone 4 signal propagation issues because of "the band"

iPhone 4 signal propagation issues because of "the band"

I have been using an iPhone which is not working properly from last few days. The cell phone signal is fluctuating frequently even if you slightly move the iPhone. I do not think that this problem is because of the Network provider becuase when i use the same sim card with another cell phone i get a very strong signal. Please tell me how to get rid of this situation.

Re: iPhone 4 signal propagation issues because of "the band"

In the case of the antenna 4 of the iPhone , Apple could simply be undergoing a quick hack home. Upon release of the new smartphone from Apple. Users were concerned about the loss of "sticks" on the indicator to the mobile network, when they take charge of their unit. In fact, the skin contact with the metal bracket (which is actually the antenna) and does cause a significant loss of signal, up to disconnection by the many videos released by Apple customers.

There appears some sort of hardware failure on your device and hence it would be better to get this device repaired and it appears as your device is still in the warranty period and hence you will need to take this device to the nearest apple service center and get it repaired there as it is in the warranty period you it will be repaired without any cost.

There are no standards governing the display of "sticks" of network reception, even though some operators publish recommendations. The manufacturers do what they want, and assign a number to each club receiving real value. Often they are tempted to climb rapidly to five indicator bars to make the customer believe that the device has a good reception capability.

Apple has promised an update of the iPhone software 4. The unit will now display under sticks when the reception is not great, making it more logical evolution of the indicator. But ultimately, it does not change anything about the background. After the first tests, the iPhone has a least four good reception capability that the iPhone 3G, not offers.

This is because you might have been using a case which is hindering your network try to use the special case made for apple iPhone 4. Hopefully this will definitely help you to get this problem resolved. if the problem persists then you will have to get your device checked for any hardware failure.