Thread: FlipShare software not able to load in Windows Vista

FlipShare software not able to load in Windows Vista

I have a Flipshare application and it is been install to the desktop machine that I use. Also the the system is been installed with Windows Vista. I have no idea but when I execute the application I get an error message that is Vista must change my display options to Vista basic due to compatibility issues. The the screen loads with some white box and then it do not respond further. I do not know what could have caused it. Please help me out to get sort of the thing and process well which will be beneficial.

Re: FlipShare software not able to load in Windows Vista

You need to get the support application form the support site of the developer. I hope this will help you out well to get the issue to be sorted and then perform the task which will be needed well. So in order to get the issue to be processed it is necessary that you do check out for the desired thing and make the implementation as needed. You may then get to a proper ailment and solution as needed.

Try to make the installation of the application under compatible mode and then perform the execution of the same. As it is been done you can then process well for the thing which will be better for you. So get the desired things to be implemented and then work for the same. I hope this will really let you to get the changes to be worked and implement.

The compatibility has mattered a lot. In order to get the issue to be processed you need to make install well under compatibility mode. As it is been done you can then make the things to get work well. It will be better for you. So get the issue to be functioned and then make the implementation to be done as needed. It will be better for you. So check out.

Check out by getting a new pack of the application and then perform the installation and then make the things to be processed as needed. I guess the application may have some problem and it is not able to get sort of the thing. So do check for the same and then make the possible implementation well which will be better for you. So make it to function as required. It will be helpful for you.

Get the admin access and then try to install the application well. As it is been done I hope you may then be able to get process and function with the aspects that is needed. It will be better for you to get executed with the thing that is essential. So check out and work well which will let the changes to be processed and then implement well. So work as needed. I hope you ma get sort of the thing.