Thread: Error code 20 issue with Avira Antivirus

Error code 20 issue with Avira Antivirus

I am using a Dell Inspiron laptop and I have download Avira Antivirus. The problem is that I am not able to install the application. As I get an error code 20 while trying to install it. I have no idea for the thing. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work well. I use Windows XP on my system. Hope to get a desired solution.

Re: Error code 20 issue with Avira Antivirus

May be your application has been corrupted or some files are missing.You have to download repair tool like Error 20 Repair Tool.You have to search this tool and it's easily available on google & this tool may sort out your problem.You have to install this program on your pc and check whether your problem is sort out or not. I hope it will be helpful to you.

Sometimes many anti virus are not install in normal mode of windows. I recommend you to first restart your laptop and press F8. This will brings the advance option of windows and you have to select the safe mode to start your laptop.Try to install Avira Antivirus in safe mode. If you get same error after installing your antivirus in safe mode then may be your windows xp is infected with malware or virus. Dont worry you just scan your laptop with online scanner like Windows Live OneCare safety scanner, BitDefender Online Scanner.I hope this will solve your problem.

I think your avira antivirus setup file is corrupt or may be you are using older version of avira setup file. You have to download the latest version of avira antivirus. You should download the latest version from here : avira. Get the application and install it to your system. I think your problem will be sort out after the installing the latest version of avira antivirus.

May be your previous antivirus does not uninstall properly.This may affect this problem or some registry file of your previous antivirus does not allow to install avira antivirus.You have to remove registry file of your previous antivirus and you have to restart your laptop for some changes and after restart you should install your avira antivirus.