Thread: Nero Audio Suite Compatibility

Nero Audio Suite Compatibility

I have got the Nero Audio suit to convert the audio cassette to the CD. But while trying to perform the same i come to know that the Nero Audio Suit is not having compatibility with the Windows 7. I am unable to convert the cassette to the CDs. If any one knows about the same then please let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Nero Audio Suite Compatibility

Which version of the Nero you are using? The older version of the Nero is having the problem running on the Windows 7. If you are using the older version then only you will face the problem of the non compatibility. So upgrade to new version of the Nero and work with the issue. I hope this will help you to resolve the same.

I think that i am using the Nero 9 which is showing non compatible behavior with the Windows 7 and i am unable to run the same. Every time when i am trying to use the features of the same it shows me non compatibility of the program message which i am unable to resolve. So if you are having any solution then please let me know.

As you are using the Windows 7 and trying to run the Nero 9 then let me tell you that the Nero 9 is not compatible with the Windows 7 and will giving you the issue with the same. So it is better to upgrade to the latest new release of the Nero which will help you with the Compatibility and performance with the same. Thats it!!!!!!!

As per your issue i think you need to run the Nero clean tool for removing all the traces of Nero 9 which is causing the issue with the Windows 7. This tool will help you to get rid of the problem. I will advise you to go through the below given link that will help you to resolve the issue and know about your issue.
    Compatibility issues of Nero 9 with windows 7

If your computer is showing the non compatibility then you don't need to worry. All you have to do is to install the Windows 7 XP mode into the computer and run the Nero with the same. The program are made by the Microsoft to support the non compatible program to run on Windows 7. So if you want then download and install the same to work with this.
    How to Install and Configure Virtual Windows XP Mode in Windows 7

I am using the Windows 7 with the Nero 10 which is the best compatibility with the same. It shows the compatibility with the Windows 7 and not having any issue with the same. If you like to use with the your system then download the same install to work with it. To know more about this visit the below given link.
    Nero Multimedia Suite 10

I know this is late in coming, but I had the same problem with my HP Pavilion dv6000. Screen would stay completely blank when powering up, but the laptop sounded like it was booting up and the fan would come on. I popped out the battery and put it back in and everything was back to normal.