Thread: Nero Vision has stopped working

Nero Vision has stopped working

I have successfully installed the Nero 9 into the Windows 7 running system of mine. Nero 9 is working fine with all the other device but when i am trying to open the Nero Vision at that time i am getting the pop up saying that the Nero Vision has stopped working. I have no idea why i am getting this issue with the same. So if any one is having the knowledge then please let me know about it. Thank you.

Re: Nero Vision has stopped working

First let me know which Antivirus program you are using? It can be possible that the Antivirus program of yours is not allowing the Nero Vision for start up and every time the program is starting the antivirus stopped the same. So open the Antivirus terminal and go to the firewall setting and allow the Nero vision to perform the task. This might resolve the issue with the same.

Did you checked whether the version of the Nero you are using is in the compatibility list of the Windows 7. As Windows 7 is having lots of compatibility issue with the older version. So that it wont respond to the older version. I will advise you to check for the compatibility and run the compatible to get it working.

This is what i can call it as the Bug of the Nero 9 which is not functioning properly with the Nero Vision in the Windows 7. the problem can be only resolve with the help of the latest update of the Nero 9 which might have the update for the Nero Vision problem. So if you like then look for the latest update and download to work with the Nero Vision issue which you are getting.

Did you tried reinstalling the Nero 9 into the system of yours? I think that there might be some corrupt installation with the Nero 9 which is causing the issue with the Nero Vision. In my suggestion you have to uninstall the Nero 9 and reinstall to to correct the installation issue if there is any. So uninstall and install the same to make the changes.

I think that the Nero 9 is not that good as it seems to and having lots of bug in the same. I will not recommend to use the Nero 9 instead of this i will advise you to go with the Nero Multimedia Suite 10 which is having the better functionality then the any other version. You can read more about Nero Multimedia Suite 10 here.

If nothing from the above replies are working for you and you are still getting the issue with the same then i will advise you to contact the Nero regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and might be aware of the bug and possible solution to resolve the same. So do the same to resolve the issue.