Thread: Nero Control Center - Update Nero 10

Nero Control Center - Update Nero 10

I am having an issue with the Nero which is not updating. I have installed Nero 10 with the Nero Control Center and also selected the Check for update daily. When i get into the Application Box it display two option one Nero Control Center and Nero Backitup 10 But the status for update is always downloading but never downloads anything. Need your help to resolve the issue. Thank you.

Re: Nero Control Center - Update Nero 10

I think that the download for the update is not yet completed and that is why you are getting the downloading status yet. Did you find any cancel button for same. If found any the cancel the same to restart the download for the latest update. When the update will fully downloaded and installed into the system of yours then only you will get the status available.

Instead of looking to download automatic it is better to download the update manually from the official site of the Nero itself. Just check for the latest update of the Nero and download the same. Now install the update into the system of yours and see whether it is giving the download status available or not.

It seems that the control center is trying to download the update but due to some connection issue it is unable to download the update. I will advise you to first check whether the firewall is allowing the connection for the update. Just disable the firewall and try to update the same again. I think this will resolve the issue.

I think that there might be some issue with the installed files of the Nero which is working with the update of the Nero and getting the download update status for long time. So to get rid of this issue i will advise you to uninstall the product and reinstall Nero once again. Not try to run the update and see whether it is working for you or not.

The best thing that i can advise you is to contact the Nero for the support of the same. The is running the support forum which is developed to support the user of the Nero regarding the problem they are getting. So contact them and they will guide you properly regarding the issue of yours that you are going through.