Thread: How do I setup Media Player classic with DTS 5.1

How do I setup Media Player classic with DTS 5.1

I have a EEEpc1201n on which I installed WMP classic man with the pack cinema Satsuki. Basically, either I have a smooth 1080P video + stereo audio via HDMI on my LCD 37 "or a DTS audio + video jerky. I had set the AC3 filter , remove HDMI 5.1, nothing to be done. I tried without the codec pack , same issues. Same with VLC that I have known set correctly, I have yet tried combination of audio and video outputs. Perhaps this lies at the FDshow ? Please help.

Re: How do I setup Media Player classic with DTS 5.1

This handy and free software lets you manage your audio decoder based on your PC configuration and especially for your audio chipset or sound card but depending on your hardware. More and more passionate Hifi and Home Cinema use their PCs to manage their music and videos , some of you have preferred a system of baffles PC , others will have the chance to own an amp or Hi-fi Home Cinema and have connected their PC to enjoy their albums and movies.

You need to use AC3Filter lets you manage all this , it has internal filters to decode Dolby Digital ( AC - 3), DTS and LPCM . It also allows you to mix or not your sound, over- sampling or down sampling your sound to suit the performance of your sound card or chipset , configure the number of speakers connected to your system or a possible exit Digital SPDIF. You can also choose to send a DTS signal , eg directly to your amp without dealing ( signal or bitstream pass through).

To use the filters AC3 , DTS, LPCM of AC3Filter so we'll have to disable the internal filters of the MPC HC . If you do not want to disable, it will resolve the merits of each filter to prevent them from returning to conflict. To disable MPC HC internal filters and use only those AC3Filter. Then we will add the filters in the filter AC3Filter external MPC HC (if not already done automatically ). In this table you can also manage the merits of each filter that will tell the MPC HC which filters used primarily in the presence of several filters to the same format.

With a system of baffles simple transform the output channels is useful if you have a simple sound system , if the number of your cabinets is less than the number of input channels . A 5.1 will be converted into 2.0 for example does not lose information because if you listen to a 5.1 unconverted two stereo speakers, you will have the center channel , subwoofer and surround unavailable so no vote ( or very little) no bass , no effects ( or very little).

You can specify the maximum frequency supported by your sound card, if the frequency of the audio file is below it will be over- sampled (no real impact on quality, slight increase in CPU usage more or less by weight your file) , if the frequency of the audio file is more than it will under-sampled in order to be read (lower quality , increased CPU usage but the file will be read and most important).