Thread: Nero Burning Rom 10 Freezing Issues

Nero Burning Rom 10 Freezing Issues

Nero Burning Rom 10, is having some issues which I recently installed on my Desktop. Every time a compilation finishes burning the program stops to respond. As soon as the burn process completes every thing is normal and when the CD/DVD gets ejected the entire program locks and then nothing can be clicked on the screen. Now in order to start my work on my system I need to reboot the system. Can anyone fix this here?

Re: Nero Burning Rom 10 Freezing Issues

I have almost the same problem. The operating system that I have is Windows 7. The processor is 64bit. My problem goes in this manner, after the burn finishes, the "OK" window pops up. So, I simply clicked on OK, then the pop up comes that says "Nero is not working anymore". I simply have to wait for this to complete. It has taken toll on me now and I even choose to restart the system.

You all have this freezing issue with the Windows 7 but I am facing this issue with Windows XP professional service pack 3. The processor is P4 with 2.93GHz, with 2GB RAM. In a row my system can burn 2 Cd's and then the freeze described above occurs. In fact I have to start Task Manger before running Nero. If not done this way then I can not start at all. Nero actually seizes 99% of the system. Any help would be appreciated.

I think that you all need to increase the RAM of your system. This should solve the issue for all of you. Also it seems that when the burning process gets complete the memory content of your system does not drains it is yet full of the burned data. If you can not increase your memory then please follow the following steps:
    1. After the disk gets ejected take your disk out and close the drive.
    2. Now press the "OK" button on the screen. If this can't be seen then wait for some time and try again.
    3. Then after this you should be able to close Burning ROM.