Thread: Bittorrent Causing Blue Screen

Bittorrent Causing Blue Screen

My computer's specifications are :
    • P4 2.4Mhz processor.
    • 128MB video card.
    • Hdd sata Maxtor80GB.
    • Hdd ata maxtor 160gb.
    • motherboard assrock P4VT8+.
    I have installed Bittorrent,azureus,abc,torrentopia,bit tornado,bt torrent ++ on this system and after may be half n hour, I got a blue screen error, I have other P2P programs as well which did not showed any such problems.

Re: Bittorrent Causing Blue Screen

Since one week, I have a problem with the use of software bittorrent Vista. Indeed, when I start a download in bittorrent, after a few minutes, the pc becomes unresponsive, a pretty blue screen appears with a dump of physical memory and a reboot .. I tried a restore to a date prior to the onset of this problem but have had no result. I uninstalled my current bittorrent client (BitComet) to test other (or μtorrent FoxTorrent) but the result was the same.

torrent client as I will counsel AZUREUS (vuze) . Although it is a little heavy for small config, c the torrent client's most comprehensive market has seen. In addition it uses the Java platform, the protocol is certainly different from the other torrent client that you already try, finally I move can be a little bit, but it costs nothing to try.

If you ask that how to have the time to read the info from a blue screen, this requires the avoidance self rebooting the PC. Go to Start and then make a right-click on My Computer, then click Properties. Then go to the Advanced tab, then in the Startup and Recovery area, click Settings. Here, just in the area of system failure, uncheck Automatically restart. You will validate this choice by clicking OK.

I had this when I reinstalled my server, the bones could not bear any bittorrent client in writing. was not core dump but a crash near the freeze. It was actually due to the onboard controller of hd - sata adaptec - I had to move the script files to hd on another controller to solve the crash. Yet the same configeration has worked for it come with paravant DDES months, maybe a different version driver.