Thread: Some of my videos lose sound once in Nero. Help

Some of my videos lose sound once in Nero. Help

Hi friends
    I have recently installed Nero 9 in my computer. It does not show any error while installation. Problem arises when I started using that. Whenever I dragged or uploaded videos into nero vision or any other nero entity, most of the videos loses its sound but the image is fine. If I play the same videos in some other media player then it plays it normally. So can you tell me what may be the problem behind vanishing sound?

Sometimes when I bring my videos to nero then it gives me a note as “Nero Download requires to download features you are trying to access. Please download free trial “

Please provide me solution. I am waiting for reply.

Re: Some of my videos lose sound once in Nero. Help

What version of Nero 9 have you installed? Is it a trial version? If it is a trial then the problem may be because of that also. Usually this message comes, when your system misses the dolby decoders. There are dolby files in your system which are responsible for loudness analysis and correction. So there may be two possibilities either you don’t have a full version of nero 9 installed or you have uninstalled or destroyed the dolby files.

It seems to be a very complicated subject. The drive vendor can determine the functions available in an Essentials version. So you have to go to customer service with your serial no to check that what your version can do. If you have trial version then I must tell you that trial version does not support mpeg-4, avchd nor BD-Ra. Or if you can update your V9 essential version by downloading v9.4.39 and running it.

If you follow my personal opinion then it will be better for you to buy th V10 suit. But see to it that your system meets the requirement for V10. Since you are working with video’s. As all plug-ins except for DTS are included so you don't have to buy them. You can get a discount on having essentials. Or If you cant afford that you can download the latest updates for your V9. This will fix your problem.

I was also having the same problem and after reading the above posts, I downloaded the update v9.4.39 and install it on my computer. I also now have a popup regarding a Dolby® Digital trial period ending in 1 month. Thanks for all the information provided. Hey, you also download and install the v9.4.39 update, it will definitely fix your problems. If you are not using Nero 9 trial version then you should not get the 1 month notice that I am getting.

I think your installed files are corrupted or there is possibilities that your setup file is corrupted. This is because of the virus attack on your system. You can scan your whole system with updated antivirus. If then also your problem is not solved you should uninstall your c drive completely and install your application again. This will remove virus from your system and it will run properly.