Thread: No video in MediaHub or Vision Xtra

No video in MediaHub or Vision Xtra

I can't be able to watch video within the Nero Vision Xtra or Nero MediaHub. From the Nero Vision, the video’s can be seen when you make a right click and choose the Preview but not when you choose to go for Play. Audio only! Still pictures seems fine in the Nero Vision and Media Hub.

File types that i had used :. MPG, AVI, VOB, MOV, MTS, MOD, TOD.

The similar video files are going proper when proceeding with the option ‘Make DVD’ feature.The same files work well within the Nero 8.

CPU: P4 2.6Ghz, RAM: 1GB
    Video Card: ASUS A9800 XT
    Operating System: XP Pro, Ver 2002, SP3.

Re: No video in MediaHub or Vision Xtra

It seems very strange for me and I think I didn't got such type of condition before but I am sure and according to my knowledge , it is strange that they are going feasible in Make DVD but not Make Movie. They should work with the same codecs. However, I think Make DVD analyzes the files at the time of importing the files and contents and Make Movie automatically encodes them.

You need to move into the NMHub video options and activate the hardware acceleration. Does that configure anything within the NMHub playback ?

I am having the same issue . It is going on with the some sample video that ships with Nero 10, I can...

1. View and listen them in the MediaHub
    2. Make the DVD within the Vision Xtra, import this, click onto the play to watch/listen
    3. Make Movie within the Vision Xtra, import the same , right-click onto the "preview" to watch/listen

But, when working with the Make Movie, after I drag the video to the timeline, clicking onto the play does nothing. The indicator does not move.

I am running with the installation of Windows Vista 64 bit and I have tried to mess with every configure that I can consider of to get it to not play. It works no cases what I do working with my own video or the sample recordings. It seems as you don't have a proper installation or you possibly have a worst download.

I would either execute the sum checker from the Nero website or perform some different downloading or both.
    Uninstall the same from control panel.
    Execute the windows disk clean up utility.
    Restart.
    Disable the anti-virus functionality
    Perform the reinstallation.

If that is nor going fine then you need to submit your report to the technical team for official support.

Choosing the ‘Hardware Acceleration’ doesn't make any changes . But your suggestions related to the 64bit Vista prompted me to work with the same program that you have downloaded and installed on the laptop which supported by the Vista. It worked!

So then I have performed the installation of the same program (using the same download) on my ASUS Netbook that is running on Windows XP Home. It worked! It seems as I may have the issues with my system hardware or there’s a conflict with the Windows XP Professional.

I used to perform the uninstallation of Nero 10, wiping up the drive and re-installation of the same program but the issue is blowing in the same way..

Make note that when you were able to perform the installation of the same copy of the download on near about two system, if you left them as the installed in the same way then you would commonly find something which would not be feasible because you are only licensed for one system per copy of Nero.

I would try moving to the manufacturer's website for your video card and testing to find out if you are running with the latest one . If not then you need to perform the installation of the same . If the graphics are integrated then you have to check out for BIOS and motherboard driver updates.