Thread: Nero Vision Xtra: preview AVCHD video not sharp

Nero Vision Xtra: preview AVCHD video not sharp

I have recently purchased the Nero Multimedia Suite 10, specially for the Vision Xtra with more than one video-tracks. Till currently, I have worked with the Nero Vision 9: one of the finest and quick processing tools for AVCHD editing.From the Nero Vision 9, the preview screen displays razor sharp video (Canon AVCHD), when the preview display of Vision Xtra come up with the highly softened video without any explanation . Who does detect the same ? Is there something going wrong with the particular driver?

Re: Nero Vision Xtra: preview AVCHD video not sharp

As a beginner ,you need to make some changes that can allow you to adjust with the environment of the operation what you are going to do.You need to moved through the video options within the NMHub and just be sure that the hardware acceleration is activated . It was activated by default when I finished the downloading of V10.

You could update the driver for the video card that you have attached or for your motherboard if you are working with the integrated graphics. There are some special requirements in the system configuration if you are working with the NVDIA Cuda graphics.

Thank you very much for the suggestion that I got . Hardware acceleration was disabled previously , so I have activated the same within the NMHub. The newly graphics card drivers has been installed before . But still there is no any effect in the resolution of the preview video. Anyhow it is not the issue regarding the editing of videos, but the difference between the sharpness in the preview screens of verion 9 and 10 is common (Nero Vision 9 is still functioning on my system, so it is simple for me to measure out the difference).

The softness of the preview window seems so surprising in the comparison with the previous versions and to different software. I suppose they have performed that to decrease the system load, but an option would have been fine (just as in different program) to configure the preview resolution.

The "preview clip" window on the another side is pin sharp. If you decrease the size of the root preview window to the size of the adjusted clip preview window, the difference is very absolute . It could be the significant issue if you need to measure out the effect of some effects concerned with blur or sharpening.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

I have been implementing the 18 minute test of the movie for evaluating the editing and permitting the applications. I started rendering the Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9 high definition AVCHD files with the .m2ts and .mp4 formats. Nero Vision 5 from the Nero 8 package either would not import such type of files or would crash using . Importing the source of the HDV files directly within the NV5 moved to go fine although modification was primitive. Nero Vision Xtra imports either of such type of files without a hitch and produces the high definition AVCHD disks on conventional media !

I am so glad that you can reproduce and I got that I am not the only one running with such type of issues . As I figured out , making slide display the DVD's from my images and movies from my Nikon cameras and it is the only causes that I bought the Nero 8 in the first location (worked fine until I finish the upgrade to Windows 7). As also figured out that the only causes why I bought the Nero 9 upgrade was to get such type of functionality functioning again after committing the upgrade process to Windows 7.

Fine , I finished the downloading procedure of the video file. It was defined as the .avi, and it seemed the reasonable (file size, name, etc).

I used to open this up within the Windows Media Player, but it stated that it could not detect the same . So just considering that I was missing a codec. I then started the downloading of GSpot and loaded the file. It suggest that the format was not detected as the avi file and there is no codec information was tagged at all.

I thought that the file name has been changed, and it was an mpg, or like that . But after changing the extension several times, I got nowhere.