Thread: Nero Vision 10 Xtra Suddenly Freezes When Importing Video Files

Nero Vision 10 Xtra Suddenly Freezes When Importing Video Files

I have purchased the Nero multimedia 10 just now and I use most of the time Nero vision Xtra. I work with this to transcode the video files within the DVDs most of them onto the avi format so I can share them with my family. It was going properly until one day it started freezing when associating or importing the video files and I used the old videos and I have already transcoded to check the issue and they freeze also now.

Re: Nero Vision 10 Xtra Suddenly Freezes When Importing Video Files

Actually, you didn't have such type of issues before suggests that something has been configured on your system. The most obvious components that can affect it is a very large number of files within the temporary files (that you have taken care of the same). Other than uninstallation\reinstallation of Vision, I can only suggest-

Going through the manufacturers website for the recent drivers for your graphics (and perhaps your motherboard and BIOS).

Also, on a system which can cause this is RAM is moving worst or requires to be removed and reseated. Virtual memory that affected by hard drive fragmention or minimum drive allocation. However, it would only cause the temporary freezing.

That is why I have done the formatting of oc and to suggest you the absolute and it seems so annoying since when it started going on that morning. I have performed the Nero vision transcode, then I leave the machine on some hours and perform some youtube browsing and downloaded some of the files that I have restarted and it moved happening.

Any other suggestion or anybody else are able to helpful for this ? I have finished the entire steps and installed the support file that they suggested and they could not help me when I had Nero 9.

I am not getting you properly. Would you tell me what is the meaning of the OC that you have stated in your post ? I wonder if you picked up the virus. You properly encoded the file and then left the system running and did few of the web browsing. You should try to go with the full system virus scan. It has been the cause of issues in the past. Are you working with a SDD instead of standard hard drive ?

Working with the normal hard drive, also even if i received the virus notification then I did complete hard rive format and performing the clean installation of copy a windows 7.Also, my AV is alway updated and functioning with the daily scans.

I was just considering , there is something that should be changed some of the video files and the Nero which is freezing because of the same ? Someone have any idea about this issue and where the video file should be the reason of the issue, why and what might be the solution?

I don't consider that it would have anything to perform properly with the files. If they are going to be played within the well manner then from the NMHub then there should not be any type of problem with the same. The codecs used in Vision are the proper one of the complete suite, the way I understand the same.

I would not rely on AV regular scans unless you are running with a proper system scan done at regular basis. I would perform the complete system scan just to have this out of the way. I wonder if your graphics card or cpu is warming up for some causes . Can you manage the graphics fan speed with the help of NVIDIA Control Center? Ditto for the cpu except you obviously would not work with the NVIDIA. It could also be the power supply moving in the worst manner . I am not sure about this .