Thread: Unable to install Nero 10 trial

Unable to install Nero 10 trial

I am using a Desktop and have downloaded Nero 10 trial pack. The problem is that I am not able to work well with the application as I am getting an error whiele trying to install the same. I get an error of 1158. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the changes to be processed and work well. It will be better. I use Windows Xp on it.

Re: Unable to install Nero 10 trial

The issue could be related to the application that is it could be that the application may have been appended with some bugs and this is the reason you are not able to work well. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to check out whether you are able to process or get the issue to be worked. Hope you may then be able to get the thing to get worked. So check out.

I would suggest you to get the issue to be processed and work well. Check out for another application. The error issue could be due to the bug that is been appended to the same. I hope you may have got the application which is not proper. So in order to get the thing work it is needed that you get the desired changes to be worked well. It will help you well to get it functioned as required. So check out.

There can be another way through which you can get sot of the thing. Reinstall the application and then look out for the change which may help you out well to get sort of the thing. It will be better for you to get the thing to work and function as required. I hope you may then be able to get the issue sorted as needed. So check out and then process for the desired thing which will be better for you.

You can make it worked well or process that is by functioning or making the installation of the application under admin mode. I hope this will let you to get the issue to be sorted and work as needed. It will be better for you to get the issue sorted and get the implementation to be sorted. You may get the change to be worked and process or get the execution done. I hope it will let you to get the change to be worked and process as needed.

Try to run the system under safe mode and then look for the thing. It will be better for you. As safe mode do not have much of the issue you can process and get it work well. It will be better for you. So do check out that is the safe mode do not have much of the embedded thing to be processed. So make the implementation to be functioned that is needed. Do check out.