Thread: Installation issue with Nero Burning ROM 10 Standalone application

Installation issue with Nero Burning ROM 10 Standalone application

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP. The problem is that I am not able to get the issue sorted well. I have no idea what could have been the cause. But I am not able to use the serial key of Standalone application to get install the Multimedia Suite. I do not know what could have caused the thing. Please help me out so that I can make the thing to work and get executed. It will be helpful.

Re: Installation issue with Nero Burning ROM 10 Standalone application

I would suggest you to get the issue to be sorted well that is you need to get the trial pack and then install the application with the trial key. As it is been done you then need to exchange the key for Multimedia suite. I hope as it is been done you can then make the things to be processed and work well. It will let you to get the issue to be sorted and then process as needed.

Contact Nero for the same. You may get the desired help and can get sort of the issue well as needed. It will be better for you. So get the things to be implemented well and work as needed. I hope you may then get to a better solution and then process for the thing which will be needed. It is essential and necessary that you do get the desired aspect to be worked and functioned. It will be better for you.

I would suggest you to get the complete pack and then make the desired installation of the same. It will be better for you. You can then make the aspects to be worked and functioned well. Check out for the key or contact Nero for the same. You may then be able to get to a better solution or conclusion that is needed. It will be better for you. So look for the same and make it work.

Try working or making the system to run under safe mode and then function which will be better. So make issue to be sorted which is needed to get it worked. As safe mode has no more high feature which will be better. So get the things to be processed and function well. It will help you out and get the changes to be worked.