Thread: Installation problem with Nero 10

Installation problem with Nero 10

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that install Nero 10 application. I do not know what could have been the issue. I am not able to install the application. I am getting an error message that is "Not a valid drive A:\." I do not know what could have been the problem. Please help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and work well. Hope to get a desired change.

Re: Installation problem with Nero 10

The problem could be well related to the application. It could be that some bugs may have been appended and this is the reason you are not able to get worked well. So in order to get the changes to be functioned it is necessary and essential that you do check and process well which will then let the implementation to be processed. This may let you to a better conclusion. So check out.

I have installed well on my system and that to without any issue. It could be the problem with the application or the system connectors that has caused the same. So in order to work well or process as needed it is necessary that you do check out for the change which will let you to get the issue sorted and make the desired thing to be implemented well. It will be better for you. So check out and function as needed.

Check out for operating system. I hope some required essential may be missing and this is the reason you are not able to process well for the system. Try to process a system recovery and then look for the change. I hope as it is been done you can then make the desired thing to be processed well. It will be better for you and get the implementation that is needed. Do look.

I suppose you are trying to install Nero Standalone and not multisuite application and this is the reason you are not able to work well which is needed. Do look for the desired aspect to be functioned that is needed. Hope it will let you to get the things work as needed. You may be able to get the changes to be worked as needed. It will let you to get the issue to be worked. So check out and then work well.

Right click on the installer.exe file and then Run as administrator. As it is been done you may get the changes to be processed. As it is been done you need to look out that the application is able to get sort and process accordingly. So do check out and then work for the same. You need to get access to the admin account and then work well. It will be better for you.