Thread: Adobe flash player not working in windows 7.

Adobe flash player not working in windows 7.

Well I installed windows 7 in my computer and using it since last six months. Now a notification is come up saying to update my Adobe Flash player, and I did ,and then when I started going on places like youtube which use flash player at that time my copmuter freezes,I can't do besides restart the computer. please help me regarding this issue.

Re: Adobe flash player not working in windows 7.

As you have a problem with the adobe flash player is not working with windows 7. I will suggest you to see the flash if any thing is interferring the flash and if possible reload the falsh player again.And also watchout which antivirus/antyspiware or any other security product you have installed on the machine. And also watch out for the uninstalled software they mainly leave their remainants which effects in such cases. After doing all this go through these steps: Start - All Programs - Accessores - System Tools - IE with no Addons - and after this go to :IE - Tools - Internet Options - Advanced Tab - click Restore then click Reset -Apply / OK. this works better and try IE with no addons.

To sort out this problem first of all see which player you are using is it 64bit or 32bit. And also see it is working properly or not and it is installed properly or not, after this do you get any error masseges? If you are using 64bit then ensure that the browser should be of 32bit ,Now go to Start, Computer, Local Disk that windows is installed on, Program Files (x86), Internet Explorer, and open iexplore.exe. This may help you out to this problem.

This problem may be occure due to the use of bad card, But an overheating card shouldn't be common, and most likely means a bad card (bad heatsink, bad chip, etc.).There are many component which also pushed hard while watching a flash video which are vector instructions on the CPU, graphics memory bus, etc. Or it may be due to the insufficeint power supply to keep the GPU running while watching the video. replace the video card and see if the problem goes away.

As you are having a problem that your flash player which is not working properly on the windows 7 and at the time of watching video on the flash your computer get overheated and you have to restart your computer for this you may get the desired solution by "troubleshooting of adobe flash player".I think this will help you.

Make sure that you are using the 32bit version of your browser.Just click on the question mark option to open the help menu it should have an "About (browser name)" menu option.After clicking on this you will get an information bar which tell you whether you're using a 64-bit version of the Web browser. If you are running the 32-bit version of your Web browser, then it's possible that Flash Player did not install properly. To sort your problem install the flash player properly.