Thread: Want information for changing the burn speed Of Built-in Dvd Burner

Want information for changing the burn speed Of Built-in Dvd Burner

I have a personal computer. I have purchased this PC this month. In configuration it is very good. I installed lots of software. I have also installed the Nero for burning the CD. Just I learnt the computer. I don’t know about the software much more. But I try to learn this. I want to ask you something like DVD burn speed. Today I was writing a DVD then it was writing very slowly. So I want to know that can I change the burning speed of built in DVD burner. Or it depends on my processor speed. If any knows about it then post here.

Re: Want information for changing the burn speed Of Built-in Dvd Burner

If you are able to switch to 1X, it is probable to create that your problem even poorer. As I heard that most DVD media does not like to be recorded at 1X. I do not mean to be unpleasant, but the recorder was marginal when new and now that has some miles on it, is likely to decay. These days you can get a good drive for less than $ 40 if you buy a little. A good option is the Pioneer 111 or 112. We also support you to follow the advice of software provider. I think you can change the speed when you write the DVD. But you will have to use good company DVD media.

I would like to tell you tell you about the burning speed. When you write the DVD then you will see there it can ask the option for setting the speed. But you can the setting manually. You will have to go into the burner setting there you will the build option. Then you will change what speed you want. But I am not sure about it. My friend told me about this. But I’ll try this option. Because I want to know about it. And also I’ll search on the Google.

Yes, you can modify the setting to professionals in fact slow the process more extraordinary, if the project is too long for the standard of "Best Performance" setting (which only works for projects of up to 1 hour), then use "high quality "for 1 to 2 hours projects. It will take time a bit of time than "professional." With help of this you can change the setting in DVD built-in help menu, DVD must be recommended: Best Performance, High Quality, And Professional Quality.

As I know about it that burn speed can only be set using the software of your recorder drive (whether directly or, if the driver permits soft through other applications). If the driver does not have it, then you do not have it. I am in the land of PC, but I do not see why it would be different in the system. As one who has all the issues you describe, I’d give some suggestion: DVD + R with bit to set and all compatibility issues! I'm not sure that they make little adjustment enabled burners for the system

Thanks for all the answers. Yes, I have done all process that you told me.. I have a laptop that I use to burn my dvd's at 1x. It has good brand. I can still utilize Adobe Encore and burn at 1x with the identical media and plays very fine. I accomplished that you should always burn at 1x. I was already thinking of purchasing another DVD recorder. Thanks for the suggestion. How fast is what you burn the DVD and what media to utilize? I have one more DVD burner is a BenQ string values, I think. Is that a hot deal