Thread: Not able to Save or Save as in Microsoft Word 2007

Not able to Save or Save as in Microsoft Word 2007

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp. The problem is that when I try to save any document or save as any it is not happening or not able to get done. I do not know what could have been the issue? Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be done well and get the desired aspect to be implemented. It will be better. I hope to get a better solution to get it worked.

Re: Not able to Save or Save as in Microsoft Word 2007

You can make the thing to work well that is by performing a repair. This can be done well by Help-Detect and then to repair. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be implemented and process for the same which will be better for you. So do look out and then make the essential changes to be implemented well. It will be better for you. Do look out.

I would recommend you to perform a reinstallation of the application and then check out for the thing. As it is been done you can then make the changes to be implemented. As it is been done you can then work well for the thing which will be better for you. So do look out and then process as needed. I hope this will help you well. It could be that the application may have some bug appended.

It would be better that you make the application to be reinstalled and then work as needed. It will be better for you. So get the changes to be functioned and then work as needed. i hope you may then get to a better solution and work well which would let the desired aspects to be functioned. So make the desired changes to be implemented and work done.